Project Canopus (OPUS) will be starting a Crowd Pooling campaign on DODO BSC and creating a trading market for its token after its conclusion. Please see below for more details.
- Project Name: Canopus Network LLC
- Official website: https://canopus.network
- Whitepaper: Link
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canopus_network
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/canopusnetwork/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/canopus_network/
- Telegram: https://t.me/canopus_network
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/b5xSj8Jd3C
- Github: https://github.com/Canopus-Network-OPUS
- Canopus Bridge: https://bridge.canopus.network
Crowd Pooling Information
- Token Name: Canopus (OPUS)
- CrowdPooling Link: https://app.dodoex.io/cp/join/0x49e6782b21ca9cf7133b79b2c3b284cbf5d2dfb9?network=bsc-mainnet
- Liquidity Protection: 180 Days
- CANOPUS Token Address (BEP20 Token): 0x76076880e1EBBcE597e6E15c47386cd34de4930F
- Tokenomics & Distribution:https://canopus.network/tokenomics/
- Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 50,000,000 OPUS
- Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 25,000,000
- Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 250,000 BUSD
- Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 OPUS= 0.01 BUSD
- Crowdpooling Start Time: August 30th 15:00 PM UTC
- Crowdpooling End Time: September 30th 15:00 PM UTC
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowd Pooling campaign, OPUS tokens will be immediately sent to your wallet. DODO will then make the OPUS/BUSD trading pair available for public trading.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling:
- Do NOT send tokens or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowd Pooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowd Pooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowd Pooling stake amount at any time before the Crowd Pooling ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowd Pooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market making pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowd Pooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e. token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensation for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.