Canopus is excited to release the Binance Smart Chain Bridge, which marks the inception of OPUS in BEP20. It allows OPUS Token holders to seamlessly bridge their OPUS ARC20 tokens (Avalanche C-Chain)over to the Binance Smart Chain OPUS BEP20 standard.
OPUS Smart Contracts and Bridge Details —
Bridge URL- https://bridge.canopus.network/
OPUS ARC20 Details —
OPUS BEP20 Details —
OPUS BEP20-BNB Pair
- OPUS BEP20-BNB Pair: PancakeSwap
Steps to transfer OPUS ARC20 and mint OPUS BEP20
Step 1. Open the Canopus Binance Smart Chain Bridge
Step 2. Connect your wallet (as of now only metamask browser is supported) Guide to — Use Metamask on Binance Smart Chain
Step 3: Once your Wallet is connected, you can see your OPUS balance on Avalanche Mainnet. You would also need to add Binance Smart Chain Network in Metamask/Trust Wallet manually.
The Contract Address for Both Chains is: 0x76076880e1EBBcE597e6E15c47386cd34de4930F
Step 4: Again Click on MetaMask then select settings.
Step 5: Scroll down to network and select network.
Step 7: Enter the following Details —
- Network Name — Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL — https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID — 56
- Currency symbol — BNB
- Block Explorer URL — https://bscscan.com
Now you have added BSC network to your Metamask wallet. After add a new token, paste the contract address (which is: 0x76076880e1EBBcE597e6E15c47386cd34de4930F)
Step 8. Steps to Transfer OPUS ARC20 (Avalanche) to OPUS BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain)
- Enter the amount of OPUS ARC20 you wish to transfer or choose “Max”
- Click on “Transfer ”
- Confirm the transaction on Metamask.
Step 9: Once the transaction is confirmed, switch to BSC network to see your
OPUS BEP20 tokens.
1. Go to Metamask Again
2. Click “Avalanche C-Chain Mainnet Drop Down” Select “Binance Smart Chain”
3. You have successfully switched to Binance Smart Chain.
Step 10: After switching to BSC network, now you can see your OPUS BEP 20 Tokens on the UI.