$250 = 50$ for 5 lucky winners
Among all Pangolin traders providing OPUS liquidity to the OPUS/AVAX, PNG & USDT.e liquidity pool with a value of more than $50 worse of OPUS for at least 7 days, we’ll hand out $50 of AVAX to five lucky person we’ll randomly select after the end of the competition.
Step 1: Stake LP Token
- Buy AVAX, PNG, USDT.e tokens on Pangolin
- Buy OPUS tokens on Pangolin
- Add liquidity to the pool (select below pools to add liquidity)
- OPUS — AVAX
- OPUS — PNG
- OPUS — USDT.e
For more details regarding staking please visit this LINK
Step 2: Follow Canopus Social Media Channels
- Follow: Twitter
- Like and retweet the Twitter post
- Follow: Telegram Channel
- Follow: Telegram Group
- Follow: Medium Blog
- Subscribe: Medium Blog
Step 3: Proof
To prove you provided the required liquidity and/or bought the required amount of OPUS, you have to do this
- If you want to participate in the Liquidity competition: comment on the word ADD and the transaction hash of your trade below the Twitter post about this competition.
- Mention at least two friends of you in the same Twitter post who should also participate and get involved in the Canopus Network Protocol
- like and retweet the Twitter post about this competition.
- Example for comment to participate in liquidity competition:
- ADD: 0xb794a05b2f7b6870c19ed89c086e2eef3b212aafc3487171aad7668da6bb4040 @yourfriend1 @yourfriend2 @yourfriend3
- Example for comment to participate in swap competition:
- SWAP: 0xa1e30b1a435641dc0c1f0ebeeb43dd3a65ce4dbeac316953b1c473039a6a53cf @yourfriend1 @yourfriend2 @yourfriend3
By participating in one of the two competitions you confirm and accept these Terms and Canopus general Terms and Conditions.
- Every person can only participate once.
- Only trading and liquidity volume on Pangolin will be looked at; no other exchanges.
- The winners will be selected by an internal randomized procedure of Canopus and you have no right or claim against Canopus regarding the aforementioned procedure or its results.
- The winners will be notified via DM on Twitter. If your Twitter account does not allow that we DM you, you cannot receive the prize and the prize will be allocated to the next person.
- Canopus will try to send the prize rewards within a week after the end of the competition period. If the transfer will be delayed, Canopus is not liable for any damage or losses arising from the late transfer.
- You agree that Canopus can always disqualify participants, independent of the reason (breach of these terms, breach of Canopus’s general terms, cheating, manipulation, etc.).
- Canopus is not responsible for the correctness of the data you provide.
- Only traders above 18 years are allowed to participate in the competition.
- You know and accept that Canopus may amend or cancel the competitions at any time and you don’t have a legal claim against Canopus arising out of or in connection with these competitions.
If you still have any questions or issues, feel free to reach the Canopus team in the telegram group.